Pottery by Pam – News and Events
Thank you for your interest. I am delighted to share more about my creative one-of-a-kind pottery, as well as my Studio Lessons offerings!
The October Art Crawl was a great time to see old friends and make new friends!
It’s always great to meet everyone and share the creative art of Pottery with you.
Check out the year-round Purple Banner Tour ~ more info below!
Here’s where you can find my pottery:
Pottery by Pam Studio and Gallery year-round by Appointment and through the July Pottery Prowl and October Art Crawl.
(604) 886-1214 | Click here to Email
532 Woodland Ave. Gibsons, Sunshine Coast BC
Gibsons Public Art Gallery Gift Shop
(604) 886-0531 | firstname.lastname@example.org
431 Marine Dr. Gibsons, Sunshine Coast BC
Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Company
(778) 462-3088 | email@example.com
305 – 287 Gower Point Rd. Gibsons, Sunshine Coast BC
Want to add more
creativity to your life?
If you’re interested in learning about working with clay and handbuilding – individual private lessons are available.
This is a great way to make gifts and creative objects for your home, or to feed your soul!
Fees include instruction and the use of studio and tools. Clay and firings are additional. All students must be fully vaccinated.
Curious? Contact Pam for more information.
I am proud to be a member of the Gibsons Public Art Gallery, as well as the Coast Cultural Alliance (CCA). Each year, the CCA puts on the Year-round Purple Banner Tour and the October Art Crawl Tour.
- The 2nd Annual Pottery Prowl was July 8-9 – thank you to all!
- The Purple Banner Tour gives people the opportunity to visit artists’ studios and galleries by appointment throughout the year, giving an interesting and intimate look at the creative process.
- The Annual Art Crawl is the Sunshine Coast’s biggest ‘Art Event’ of the year. The October Art Crawl was a big success, thank you to all who participated and visited. I look forward to seeing you again!
Watch Pam making a bud vase in this interesting video!
I invite you to look over some examples of my hand-crafted pottery. Just click on any page below. Let me know if you’d like to purchase an item, place a special request order or if you have any questions.
Feel free to visit my Gibsons, Sunshine Coast pottery studio by appointment please.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Pottery by Pam
Gibsons, Sunshine Coast BC